Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Monday, December 22, 2008

What urges someone to play a video game that they're good at? That is one of life's many profound mysteries. I'm starting to sound like Mohinder Suresh so, next paragraph.

Well, it's the satisfaction of seeing one's in-game character 'pawning' all the other in-game characters. In GunZ, one's in-game character 'pawns' others when his 'number of kills' to 'number of deaths' ratio is as large as possible. In GunZ, there are a few channels, where each channel has a level range. As I leveled up, i noticed that i tend to die more often. Someone like Ryan or KianChang or Edward might tell me,"that's when you need to improve on your skills".

But however, what i did was to create a new account, so I could use my lvl 40+ experience to play with lvl 1-10 beginners, which proves quite stress-eradicating.
As one account is entitled to 4 characters, my characters are:

Fel
FelStalker
FeIStalker
FelStaIker,

In GunZ, A capital i LOOKS exactly like a small caps L.
I created my own clan too, called FelStalker.

No comments: