Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Anyone who wants to join my team for the bowling competition is welcomed. 30 august, 12 bucks.

So far, I have Casper's support.

I need 2 more people. 12bucks.30 august.Tampines Safra (very big snd orange, hard ot miss).9am-1pm.in air-con room.in air-con bowling alley.I'll treat u to a pool game there if we win. I'll show you how good i am at pool too.

It's quite easy to win prizes actually. Valerie told me that there would be 'random prizes' and u would even get a door gift!

Random prize:
It's like in the middle of a game she'll just shout like 'next person who hits 1 pin and then spare it will get a free 10 dollar starbucks voucher/a kiss from Lorenzo" just kidding.


So, do tag my tagboard should u feel like joining thy Campaign.

No comments: