Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WTF?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Let me type it out.

"Unfortunately, none of you seemed up to the task. The only entry was not very "propaganda-ish". :P So unfortunately, we can't declare a winner for this round."
have you guys seen this? Zomg. WTf. Wtfh. Wtbfh. Wtfbfh. Wtbffuh. (ask me for what they stand for thru msn if you're curious.) I think mrs Goh just can't be bothered to waste another book voucher on me. Lol, after i won the first competition and got a book 'Autobiography Of A Geisha'. I didn't even readthat. Only jiamin and Gracia(sounds like 'geisha') read it. Not my kind of book lol. If you want to read it, coz i remembered twenty of u asking me to lend it to you, u can ask me for it. I'll lend it to you the most or 3 weeks. (Like Library, but my book is ab. clean) I've included my poster below. Don't flame me for it lol.

lotsofbabies, normal,  Image Hosting

Feel the power of the chinese words (translated into english) : "One is not enough; at least have two"

Oh, i forgot. this competition basically involves us designing Propaganda posters like those chinese communists designed. but the topic is to prome more abies in singapore.

you know you love me
xoxo

Lorenzo. Lol.

No comments: