Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What happened in the last 2 weeks...

During the weekends of the previous week, I did This. (not the word 'this' but whats below'

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

I owned my opponents and formed my name lol. But my name's kinda long so i excluded the 'o'. You know, you could pay me 10 cents if you want me to make such a picture for you. Yup, its a new service i'm providing.
____________

And then it was the IDE week. The only thing i really liked about it was the Playfair cipher. Using the key 'LorenzoRocks', try cracking this:

PB YU LV UG NM GN EN GV MN VG EV YT QZ YQ GN YE MR AQ UQ EY TV YQ BH DL KN GV YT SE VR OF ES YC LN.

Remember that I put 'x' instead of spaces between each word and double letter.
People who don't know how to playfair cipher works can ask me
___________

Happy birthday felicia. Lol.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Both don't go well with cakes,
But a happy birthday to you.

___________

Today we had a RSA breaking session.

Basically we were given two Adobe documents. The first one was a ciphered text, and we had to decipher it and use the derived answer as a password to open the second document.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Today Gabriel told me that he was jealous of me that i could decipher it but he couldn't. Aww. Well, I wanna become a cryptographer one day. come up with really hard codes, while some poor DEcrptographers have to decrypt it. Thats nice.

Oh, and that last image obviously meant thsat i cracked the code.
Anyway, Mr Lim was so nice and taught us how the 'check digit' of any NRIC is derived. Now I can create unlimited Asiasoft accounts and unlimited Library accounts. (for the internet station coz u get 30 minutes free for each new account)

No comments: