Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Friday, September 12, 2008

Arragon

What's here? The Portrait of a blinking idiot
Presenting me a schedule! I will read it.
How much unlike Art thou to Portia!
How much unlike my hopes and deservings.
'Who chooseth me, shall have much as he deserves.'
Did I deserve no more than a fool's head?
Is that my prize? Are my deserts no better?

[Quietly]But who cares? That Bassanio
Hadst agreed to pay me 500 ducats for
Revealing thy choice.

Next Scene : in a secret alley

Arragon
Sola sola!

Bassanio
Sola STFU-la
Get on with it

Arragon
Thou shalt not tell you my choice,
But instead hint:
I chose what none would have chosen,
But yet what had befalled me was certainly tragic.
I uncovered a portrait of a blinking fool,
instead of a Portrait of Portia.


SCENE 2

Bassanio

...'Tween man and man. But thou, thou meagre lead
Which rather threaten'st than dost promise aught,
Thy paleness moves me more than eloquence:

And here choose I. I choose the lead casket.

Suddenly recalling Arragon's words

[Aside...] Darn. "I chose what none would have chosen"
Certainly he was ref'ring to the leaden casket
It couldn't have been the silver,
for that would be second to the gold.
Oh god, I'm doomed to see the blinking fool.

Bassanio opens the leaden casket

Bassanio
What I find here?
The portrait of a blinking idiot
How much unlike art thou to Portia.
So ugly, so foolish.

Takes a glance back and forth at Portia

Halt! This is no blinking fool!
This is Portia! My demi-god.
.
.
.


Everything you have read is mostly fake.
written mostly by Lorenzo.

No comments: