Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been dozing off lately. The sun shines really brightly and it's as hot as the hottest place in Singapore which is really hot. I close my windows and curtains and a gloomy shade of darkness and blue drapes my room. Why blue? Because my curtains are blue. Why curtains? Because that's what everyone uses. But using what everyone uses does not mean that one's 'self' is affected. It is the essence of our being. Our idetity is what that's affected. But in this case, it's my morale actually. I'm falling asleep just after 5 minutes i woke up. I've decided to use the packet of Instant energy boost Ms yee had supplied every of her student with, except for Sean and Nicholas due to their un-punctulity during physics which was when she decided to pop in as handout her "Pocketful of Sunshine". That's a song by the way, for those of you who didn't realise that. It's by Natasha Bedingfield. NB. Oh, and i'm really really tired. Must be the lack of oxygen in that air-conditioned room we had chinese paper in. I thought that the huge amount of carbon dioxide was going to make the room hotter though. Hmm, global warming not happening when man wants it too.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Oh, saw Kian Chang's pm.
Anyway, i can safely say that his coffee wasn't made in China. It was made in Singapore! By hinmself! Or some guy at the HawkerCentre! But the Coffee Powder probably was made in China though.


xoxo,
Honinbou Shuusaku.
(japanese for Lorenzo)

No comments: