Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tuesday, 18/11.

I went to make my IC, because there wasn't much time left for me to make it and there was something on the letter saying that I could be brought to court if I don't make my IC. (O.o)
Anyway, i took bus 13 from my house to that tall building thingy. Somewhere on a turning junction, the bus stopped at a redlight, and on the perpendicular sright side of the turn in the opposite direction was another bus 13, and i noticed the driver waving to (I assume, the bus driver of the bus i was in);unless he was waving to the bus, which is stupid. Then, that bus turned and another bus 55 was at that exact point, but i didn't notice any exchange of smiles or waves. Then that 55 bus left and ANOTHER 13 came. this time that 13 couldn't really turn, and that 13 driver guy was like sign-languaging to my bus driver. He was like (translated from handsignals to english): Hey, how'd have you been? Long journey huh? I'm pretty tired, i'm even sweating. No wait, i'm perspiring, because humans perspire and dogs and pigs sweat."
Anyway, somehow drivers driving a bus with a same numberplate seem to form a natural bond, which is kinda stupid.

When i got to the ICA building, it was pretty empty, since it was a tuesday morning and people were probably jacking off or sleeping. i went to the photobooth which i must sayis the most efficient photobooth. you have 3 photobooths, and 1 person each tending to a computer screen with your face on adobephotoshop. after that i was supposed to get a queue ticket from a machine but instead i went to the help kiosk because i needed help i guess. But then my primary 1-4 friend Chuan Yee appeared with his family (his birthday is on 12nov, mine's 13) and his mom told me to go to the machines.

The whole thing went really smoothly, but one thing that i really liked was the fingerprinting thingy. There was a digital figngerprinting machine and a ink one. I thought the idea of someone taking total control of your thumb and moving it here and there was pretty amusing. They must be trained or something.

No comments: