Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Monday, November 10, 2008

Was just going to turn off my Tablet when I saw Jiaxin's PM.


Quoting,: " ;Omgawd! I just resetted my iPod and my music is gone! D: Screw APPLE. "
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
1stly, I've never seen Oh My God spelled like that.
2ndly, what did she think a reset button was for? Well, when you reset something, obviously you can expect all the data that you added to a device to be destroyed, or to be incarcerated to oblivion. Well, it's not like she pressed a 'button that will not delete all the information that is supposed to be deleted when one presses a reset button'.

If she could 'screw Apple' for that, then I could say that she could screw anyone for that purpose, like ****.

No comments: