Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Would you rather have a Black or a white for a president? I mean that in more than one way. Obama has black skin and black hair, and McCain was white skin and white hair?

That was rather short, so i'm adding a little more to make this post a little longer, bcause i read (past tense) Felicia's blog and her posts are like the equivalent of half of all my posts displayed right now.

Anyway now that it's the school Holidays, where will you all be going? I'm going to the Hamptons. Cause that's what people in the upper east side do? Well, living along east coast qualifies me i guess.

These days I feel my creative juices diminishing, probably because i adhere to a strict 'Sleep by 1030' rule. I guess when you don't sleep early and when your eyes are shutting, your brain releases juices, and if you are lucky, they're creative! That's my theory. Lorenzo's Theory. Soon to be along the lines and written in books along with Einstein's and Albert's. (They're the same.)

I've decided to change my blog skin, because everyone else seems to be doing that frequently. Maybe they do that because they think mine is nice and they want to make it more like mine. But anyway, change is good. When you go to a cashier, KEEP THE CHANGE. Change will carry you throughout this financial crisis.(But Obama won't). There are big changes, and small changes. Big changes are those that you get when you pay 100 bucks for a plate of fried rice, and small change are those that you get when you don't change too much?

No comments: