Click here to sign up for an online survey survey website where you will be paid to do surveys!

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3678945&action=join

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wednesday, 19/11.

Bussing Disaster pretty sums up wednesday. I had bowling as usual as any other wednesdays. I usually take bus 10 to a bus stop 1 stop away from Tamp SAFRA, and would then cross the bridge and change to a wide assort of about 6-8 busses that would take me to Safra. For some reason at that point of time I felt a real adrenaline rush in my arteries/veins/capillaries and i was set on boarding the bus that i saw was approaching and i sprinted down the overhead bridge. Well, it wasbus 27, which to me sounded like one of the buses that went to Safra. (but it did not) Going to Safra buses included 21,23,67. So somehow 27 seemed like an infusion of 21/23 and 67. Plus, 4/5 of the buses at that stop went to SAFRA. Additionally, the bus 10 that i took, the previous stop was just like 200 metres away, over a highway cross some expresway, so i didn't lose that much if i was wrong.

What i didn't know however, was that Bs 27 took a turn when it reached the overhead crossroad and it entered the expressway, I told the uncle that something was seriously screwed up and i needed to alight, but he told me to alight at the next stop, and i agreed, Not knowing that the next stop was at Changi airport. Bus 27 passed thru all 3 terminals with many several security checks and everytime the securityguards kept thinking my bowling ball bag contained a bomb. I didnt alight that bus though. I realised that it was one of those circle routes, and later i alighted st the exact bus stop i had boarded it 30 minutes earlier.

Wasted lots of time.

No comments: